Genesis Revealed Edge Trim Installation
If your ceiling layout requires that you use border tiles to achieve a balanced look to the room, you will need to cut the tiles around the roomís perimeter. Our Genesis Revealed Edge ceiling tiles requires a trim piece be glued onto the cut edge to hold the tile properly in the grid system. Instructions below or Download the PDF.
1. Cut border panels to size.
2. Prepare back of panel to receive trim piece. Clean panel properly by removing
any dirt, oil or dust on the cut panelís edge.
3. Apply LocTite Super Glue in a thin bead about 1/4? in from the cut edge where
the trim will be attached.
4. Apply revealed edge trim to cut edge of the border panel as shown. Be sure to align properly with panelís edge. Trim edge piece at an angle if desired. Apply pressure along the entire trim and panel joint to assure proper adhesive bond.
5. Place border tile into grid and repeat until all border tiles are in place. Note: Revealed Edge Trim piece is not intended to support weight other than the tile itself. Insulation, for example, can cause trim piece to become unattached.