Material: Virgin PVC - 2' x 2' (24" x 24") Sold 12 per box (28 lbs/2.5 lbs per tile) - 2' x 2' (24" x 24") "revealed edge panels" are sold 12 per Box (21 lbs/1.8 lbs per tile) 2' x 4' (24" x 48") Sold 10 per box (54 lbs/5.4 lbs per tile) - Compatible with any ceiling grid system (15/16th or 1") designed for 2’ x 2’ (24" x 24") or 2’ x 4’ (24" x 48") tile and panel
If your ceiling layout requires that you use border tiles to achieve a balanced look to the room, you will need to cut the tiles to size around the room's perimeter. Revealed Edge ceiling tiles require a trim piece be glued onto the cut edge of the tile in order for the tile hold properly in the grid system due to the design qualities.
- Cut border panels to size.
- Prepare back of panel to receive trim piece. Clean panel properly by removing any dirt, oil or dust on the cut panel's edge.
- Apply LocTite Super Glue in a thin bead about 1/4" in from the cut edge where the trim will be attached.
- Apply revealed edge trim to the cut edge of the border panel as shown. Be sure to properly align the trim with the panel's edge. The edge pice can be trimmed at an angle if desired. Apply pressure along the entire trim and panel joint to assure proper adhesive bond.
- Place the border tile into the grid and repeat until all border tiles are in place. Note: The revealed edge trim piece is not intended to support any additional weight beyond the weight of the tile itself. Insulation, for example, can cause the trim piece to become unattached. Since our 2'x2'x5/32" insulator would have to be trimmed in this scenario, the raised cut edge would not add any weight to the trim edge.
The only Smart Ceiling is the one you never have to replace!
Airline Industry Banks Bars and Clubs Clean Rooms, Data Centers and Laboratories Entertainment Executive Offices and Conference Rooms Government (local, state, federal) Facilities Health Care and Hospitals Hotels and Motels
Does your ceiling grid look like this?
Rescue them with our easy to install Grid Covers. Cover your rusting grid with our snap on covers and turn your old, ugly, rusting grid to looking like they are new.
Decided that new grid is the only solution? We offer our Rust Proof Indoor Grid System as well as our Corrosion Resistant Galvanized Metal Grid System.
No matter what you choose, we offer (as always) a great feature set. Our RP Grid and Grid Covers are:
- Waterproof & Washable Grid & Grid Covers
- Rust Proof Grid & Grid Covers
- Impact Damage Resistant
- Chip Proof
- Indoor Use only, 15" minimum drop for grid, not Seismic Rated.
- available in black & white
Our Metal Grid is:
- Hot dipped galvanized steel for superior rust resistance
- 3 hour fire rating per ASTM E 119
- Class A
Use our Online Ceiling Calculator to help you determine how many tiles, grid and covers your project needs.
Ceiling Fan for Suspended Ceilings
The perfect ceiling fan?
A Ceiling Fan designed specifically for suspended grid systems takes all the hassle out of installing fans. Since this lightweight unit sits directly on the grid system there is no need for additional support system hardware. Basically you drop it into the grid (it takes up a full 2x2 space) and connect it to the electrical.
You have 2 control options; an infrared wireless remote where one remote matches all the wireless 3 speed ceiling fans; or, a wired controller scheme where you also install a wired wall mount controller which can operate up to 20 fans.
- Each fan distributes air over 144 sqft.
- UL Listed
- Low profile design; Sits only 4 & 3/4" above the grid and a super slim 2 & 1/8" below the grid.
- Washable, easy to clean
Although this fan is great at circulating air, it is not an exhaust fan.
Air Deflectors and Air Diverters
Air Deflectors direct the air flow from air vents down and away from the adjacent ceiling grid and ceiling tiles. This prevents them from being dirtied by any particulate matter that is being blown from the vent. If you have a metal grid system, this will also reduce rusting from moisture blown from the vents.
Since our deflectors are one hundred percent waterproof, they will never rust and they can be easily cleaned with soap and water keeping your ceiling looking spotless.
Air Deflectors are available in white, black, beige or clear.
Air Diverters are used to restrict the airflow from a normal air vent from blowing in all directions; either from one side of the vent or diagonally across the vent.
Air Diverters are available in white, black, or beige.
Diverters & Deflectors
HVAC Vents and Air Returns
Ceiling Air Vents and Air Returns
We offer a variety of Air Vents and Returns suitable for the air conditioning and heating requirements of your suspended ceiling.
They are made of durable ABS material, this makes them rust proof, waterproof, washable and easy to clean. They will not chip or bend. They are Fire Rated and UL 94. You will never have to sand, paint or replace your vents or returns again. The neck is 2 inches tall making for easier connections.
Our vents and returns are available in 3 colors: white, black and beige.
The air vents have a choice collar sizes ranging from 6" to 18" for attachment.
|Genesis Smooth Pro
$1.25 a sq. ft.
$2.07 per sq. ft.
|Genesis Stucco Pro
$1.51 a sq. ft.
|Smooth Pro Black
$1.55 per sq. ft.
|Genesis Icon Relief |
$2.07 a sq. ft.
About Us | Returns | Email This Site | Contact Info | Press Release